With near five thousand alterations. Boyle's new fashionable court and country guide [electronic resource] ; and town visiting directory, for 1798. Containing an alphabetical arrangement of the names and places of abode, ... of all the ladies and gentlemen of fashion. ... With an index to the streets
- Boyle, P. (Patrick), -1808?
- Uniform Title:
- Fashionable court guide
- London : printed and sold by P. Boyle. Messrs. Hookham and Carpenter; R. Faulder; Messrs. Hodgsons; J. Kerby; Mr. Richardson; Messrs. Dulau and Co; and by all the booksellers, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, ix, 2 unnumbered pages, 14-96, 232 pages ; 12⁰.
- Preface dated: Feb.1st, 1798., With an initial advertisement leaf., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT132132.
View MARC record | catkey: 3251231