Novel ways of communicating researcher reflexivity [electronic resource] : reflexive quilting / Sarah Meiklejohn
- Meiklejohn, Sarah
- London : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- SAGE Research Methods Cases: Medicine and Health
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Researcher reflexivity is considered a key component in research for providing rigor, eliminating researcher bias, and enhancing trustworthiness and transparency. This case study provides an overview of my experience using reflexive quilting as a method for reporting reflexivity throughout my doctoral thesis. The case study outlines reflexive quilting and details my decision making and approach to its inclusion in reporting researcher reflexivity in my text to speak to my readers and examiners in my absence. I hope that this case study will assist other novice researchers by providing insight into a possible approach to reporting reflexivity in their research.
- 9781529735963 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 32512563