Eutropii historiæ Romanæ breviarium [electronic resource] : or, an abridgment of the Roman history by Eutropius. ... For the use of schools. By John Stirling, ...
- Eutropius, active 4th century
- Uniform Title:
- Breviarium ab urbe condita
- London : printed for J. Rivington; R. Baldwin, M. Richardson, and S. Crowder; and B. Law, 1765.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1 unnumbered page, 176 pages ; 8⁰.
- The initial leaf contains a letter patent., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT132868.
View MARC record | catkey: 3251279