Itinerarium septentrionale [electronic resource] : or, a journey thro' most of the counties of Scotland, and those in the north of England. In two parts. Part I. ... monuments of Roman antiquity, ... Part II ... the Danish invasions ... with sixty-six copper plates. By Alexander Gordon, A.M.
- Gordon, Alexander, 1692?-1754?
- London : printed for the author; and sold by G. Strahan; J. Woodman; W and J. Innys; and T. Woodward, 1726.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 188, 6 unnumbered pages, plates : map ; 2⁰.
- With a list of subscribers.
Other than the frontispiece the plates are numbered 1-65.
Large paper copy.
With an index and a final leaf of directions to the binder and errata.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT133129.
View MARC record | catkey: 3251299