Dynamics 365 Field Service: Implementing Business Solutions for the Enterprise [electronic resource] / Yapa, Sanjaya
- Yapa, Sanjaya
- Apress, 2020.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (322 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Abayarathne, Indika and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Configure and customize Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Services to help your organization deliver onsite service to customer locations. This book will guide you in setting up and implementing Dynamics 365 Field Services to automate workflow and schedule algorithms for mobile users. The book starts with an introduction to Field Services and setting up your Dynamics 365 subscription. Next, you will configure your application. You are shown how to allocate work, manage resources, and move inventory. You will configure both Field Services and the new Field Services Mobile app. One of the main topics covered is applying security to both Field Services and the Field Services Mobile App and how to use both flavors of the application to implement effective solutions. You will go through examples to understand and apply the concepts and features for configuration of Field Services. You also will learn best practices for configuring and customizing Field Services. After reading this book, you will be able to develop and implement enterprise-scale solutions using Dynamics 365 Field Services. What Will You Learn Create and process Work Orders Manage inventory movement in the field Set up security in Field Services and Field Services Mobile App Generate Work Orders with agreement Utilize Microsoft Power Automate with Field Service Who Is This Book For Technical and functional consultants who have Dynamics 365 CE development experience
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2021.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © Copyright 2021 Sanjaya Yapa and Indika Abayarathne. 2021
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 32515263