The Four Competencies Every IT Workforce Needs [electronic resource] / Karaevli, Ayse
- Many companies have failed at reskilling because they didn't know the specific capabilities their employees needed to develop to fill the talent gap. This article presents research that highlights four competencies IT professionals will need in order to sustain their careers in the digital age. These qualities transcend technical proficiency and embrace interpersonal skills and a drive for continuous learning.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2020.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2020 MIT Sloan Management Review 2020
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 32515492