Zero to AI video edition [electronic resource] / Valigi, Nicolò
- Valigi, Nicolò
- Manning Publications, 2020.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 10 hr., 1 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Mauro, Gianluca and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- The best book, currently, on realistic AI applications: factual, accurate, and hype-free. Alain Couniot, Sopra Steria Benelux How can artificial intelligence transform your business? In Zero to AI , you'll explore a variety of practical AI applications you can use to improve customer experiences, optimize marketing, help you cut costs, and more. In this engaging guide written for business leaders and technology pros alike, authors and AI experts Nicolò Valigi and Gianluca Mauro use fascinating projects, hands-on activities, and real-world explanations to make it clear how your business can benefit from AI. about the technology There's no doubt that artificial intelligence has made some impressive headlines recently, from besting chess and Go grand masters to producing uncanny deep fakes that blur the lines of reality. But what can AI do for you? If you want to understand how AI will impact your business before you invest your time and money, this book is for you. about the book Zero to AI uses clear examples and jargon-free explanations to show the practical benefits of AI. Each chapter explores a real-world case study demonstrating how companies like Google and Netflix use AI to shape their industries. You begin at the beginning, with a primer on core AI concepts and realistic business outcomes. To help you prepare for the transition, the book breaks down a successful AI implementation, including advice on hiring the right team and making decisions about resources, risks, and costs. what's inside Identifying where AI can help your organization Designing an AI strategy Evaluating project scope and business impact Using AI to boost conversion rates, curate content, and analyze feedback Understanding how modern AI works and what it can/can't do about the audience For anyone who wants to gain an understanding of practical artificial intelligence and learn how to design and develop projects with high business impact. about the authors Gianluca Mauro and Nicolò Valigi are the cofounders of AI Academy, a company specializing in AI trainings and consulting. This book makes a complex, highly technical concept accessible, understandable, and practical to non-technologists. A remarkable achievement. Alan Matcham, Innovus Management Limited This is the only book you need to read to appreciate everything about AI. It truly takes you from zero to AI. Karthik Sirasanagandla, Codonomics After reading this book you have enough knowledge to conve...
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2020.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © 2020 Manning Publications Co. All rights reserved. 2020
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 32515533