Structure Determination of Organic Compounds [electronic resource] : Tables of Spectral Data / by Ernö Pretsch, Philippe Bühlmann, Martin Badertscher
- Pretsch, Ernö, 1942-
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 5th ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XV, 478 pages : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Bühlmann, Philippe, Badertscher, M., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- 1. Introduction -- 2. Summary Tables -- 3. Combination Tables -- 4. 13C NMR Spectroscopy -- 5. 1H NMR Spectroscopy -- 6. Heteronuclear NMR Spectroscopy -- 7. IR Spectroscopy -- 8. Mass Spectrometry -- 9. UV/Vis Spectroscopy.
- This book compiles reference material for NMR, IR, UV/Vis and mass spectra since the combined interpretation of spectra of the different methods is advantageous. It can be used in three ways: as compact and easy to understand companion material to complement the understanding of detailed textbooks as an easy to use reference book The long-standing success of the work, which has been published in a total of 7 languages, proves the usefulness of this method of representation. The content of this fifth English edition now includes reference data for the interpretation of 15N- and 29Si-spectra. Additionally, the fragmentation rules for mass spectrometry have been extended with recently available information for the interpretation of MS/MS spectra after soft ionization. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- PDF and text file
View MARC record | catkey: 32515833