Smart Device Recognition [electronic resource] : Ubiquitous Electric Internet of Things / by Hui Liu, Chengming Yu, Haiping Wu.
- Liu, Hui
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XV, 294 pages 168 illustrations, 107 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Yu, Chengming, Wu, Haiping, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Introduction -- Smart non-intrusive device recognition based on physical methods -- Smart non-intrusive device recognition based on intelligent single-label classification methods.-Smart non-intrusive device recognition based on intelligent multi-label classification methods.
- The book is the first international reference on the field of smart device recognition and Ubiquitous Electric Internet of Things (UEIOT). It presents a range of state-of-the-art key methods and applications for smart device recognition. In future smart environments, obtaining energy consumption information for identifying every device is an effective approach to guarantee the energy efficiency of smart industrial systems. Such as, the Ubiquitous Electric Internet of Things (UEIOT) technology represents one of the most effective measures for electricity and energy management and has attracted considerable attention from scientists and engineers around the world. The realization of smart device recognition in the UEIOT framework has become the core and basis of UEIOT's success. The device smart recognition can help governments and managers to distribute energy and power better, and help device manufacturers to improve their products regarding smart energy conservation. Accordingly, in the future smart industry, implementing smart device recognition is desired and very important. In the book, several methods, strategies, and experiments for achieving smart device recognition are presented in details. As the first monograph in the field of smart device recognition, the book can provide beneficial reference for students, engineers, scientists, and managers in the fields of power, energy, electromechanical devices, smart cities, artificial intelligence, etc. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- PDF and text file
View MARC record | catkey: 32516249