Pro Ember Data [electronic resource] : Getting Ember Data to Work with Your API / by David Tang
- Tang, David
- Berkeley, CA : Apress : Imprint: Apress, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XX, 186 pages 4 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- 1. Ember Data Overview -- 2. Talking to APIs with Adapters -- 3. API Response Formats and Serializers -- 4. Common Adapter and Serializer Customizations -- 5.Writing an Adapter and Serializer from Scratch -- 6. Swapping the API with Local Storage -- 7. Nested Resource URL Paths and Relationship Links -- 8. Working with Nested Data and Embedded Records -- 9. Handling Custom Error Responses -- 10. Testing Adapters and Serializers -- 11. Common Customizations with JSON:API -- 12. Consuming the Reddit API -- 13. Polymorphic Relationships,.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- PDF and text file
View MARC record | catkey: 32516256