Intelligent Energy Management Technologies [electronic resource] : ICAEM 2019 / edited by Mohammad Shorif Uddin, Avdhesh Sharma, Kusum Lata Agarwal, Mukesh Saraswat
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 470 pages 326 illustrations, 249 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Shorif Uddin, Mohammad
Agarwal, Kusum Lata
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Algorithms for Intelligent Systems, 2524-7565
- Solar PV Based Electric Vehicle Charging System with Power Backup -- A Survey of Energy Theft Detection Approaches in Smart Meters -- Renewable Energy Conversion: Sustainable Energy Development and Efficiency Enhancement of Solar Panels: A review -- Evaluation of Thermal Degradation Behavior of Cardboard Waste -- Wavelength Optimization in Gigabit Passive Optical Network by Proposed Quad Play Architecture -- A Priority Based Deficit Weighted Round Robin Queuing for Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation Algorithm in Gigabit Passive Optical Network.
- This book is a collection of best selected high-quality research papers presented at the International Conference on Advances in Energy Management (ICAEM 2019) organized by the Department of Electrical Engineering, Jodhpur Institute of Engineering & Technology (JIET), Jodhpur, India, during 20-21 December 2019. The book discusses intelligent energy management technologies which are cost effective compared to the high cost of fossil fuels. This book also explains why these systems have beneficial impact on environmental, economic and political issues of the world. The book is immensely useful for research scholars, academicians, R&D institutions, practicing engineers and managers from industry.
- Digital File Characteristics:
View MARC record | catkey: 32516348