Control of Operation Modes of Gas Consumers in the Event of Gas Supply Disruptions [electronic resource] / by Viktor I. Rabchuk, Sergey M. Senderov, Sergey V. Vorobev
- Rabchuk, Viktor I.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- X, 70 pages 9 illustrations, 8 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Senderov, Sergey M., Vorobev, Sergey V., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Introduction -- Issues Related to the Control of the Operation of Various Gas Consumers in the Event of their Gas Supply Disruptions -- Control of Operation Modes of Gas Consumers in the Industrial Sector in the Event of their Gas Supply Disruptions -- Control of Operation Modes of Gas-Consuming Facilities in the Electric Power Industry Under Conditions of a Reduction, Termination, and Restoration of Gas Supplies -- Control of Operation Modes of Gas Consumers in the Public Utility Sector Under Conditions of a Reduction, Termination, and Restoration of Gas Supply -- Conclusion.
- This book is focused on the management of gas consumers, especially in cases of gas supply disruptions. It addresses natural gas consumers from numerous different fields, including those in the industrial sector, the electric power industry, and public utilities. It highlights various ways gas supply can be affected and demonstrates the approaches that can help recovery from reduced, stopped, and restored gas deliveries. The algorithms involved in transitioning gas consumers from normal to emergency operation, and the algorithm for recovering normal operation after an emergency in the gas supply system is terminated are explored thoroughly. By clearly explaining several approaches, this book will enable specialists to more effectively manage gas-consuming enterprises in emergency situations associated with gas supply disruption.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- PDF and text file
View MARC record | catkey: 32516558