Progress in Advanced Computing and Intelligent Engineering [electronic resource] : Proceedings of ICACIE 2019, Volume 1 / edited by Chhabi Rani Panigrahi, Bibudhendu Pati, Prasant Mohapatra, Rajkumar Buyya, Kuan-Ching Li.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 439 pages 243 illustrations, 172 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Rani Panigrahi, Chhabi, Pati, Bibudhendu, Mohapatra, Prasant, Buyya, Rajkumar, Li, Kuan-Ching, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2194-5357 ; 1198
- Performance evaluation of composite fading channels using q-Weibull distribution -- Crack Detection on Inner Tunnel Surface Using Image Processing -- Detection and Prevention from DDoS Attack Using Software Defined Security. .
- This book features high-quality research papers presented at the 4th International Conference on Advanced Computing and Intelligent Engineering (ICACIE 2019), Department of Computer Science, Rama Devi Women's University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. It includes sections describing technical advances and contemporary research in the fields of advanced computing and intelligent engineering, which are based on the presented articles. Intended for postgraduate students and researchers working in the discipline of computer science and engineering, the book also appeals to researchers in the domain of electronics as it covers hardware technologies and future communication technologies.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- PDF and text file
View MARC record | catkey: 32516699