Trends in Civil Engineering and Challenges for Sustainability [electronic resource] : Select Proceedings of CTCS 2019 / edited by M. C. Narasimhan, Varghese George, G. Udayakumar, Anil Kumar
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XX, 880 pages 582 illustrations, 481 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Narasimhan, M. C., George, Varghese, Udayakumar, G., Anil Kumar, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, 2366-2557 ; 99
- 1. Construction and Structural Engineering -- 2. Geotechnical Engineering -- 3. Environmental Engineering and Sustainability -- 4. Surveying and Geographical Information Systems.
- This book comprises selected papers from the International Conference on Civil Engineering Trends and Challenges for Sustainability (CTCS) 2019. The book presents latest research in several areas of civil engineering such as construction and structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, environmental engineering and sustainability, and geographical information systems. With a special emphasis on sustainable development, the book covers case studies and addresses key challenges in sustainability. The scope of the contents makes the book useful for students, researchers, and professionals interested in sustainable practices in civil engineering.
- Digital File Characteristics:
View MARC record | catkey: 32516770