Urban Air Quality Monitoring, Modelling and Human Exposure Assessment [electronic resource] / edited by S. M. Shiva Nagendra, Uwe Schlink, Andrea Müller, Mukesh Khare
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XXX, 440 pages 173 illustrations, 127 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Shiva Nagendra, S. M., Schlink, Uwe, Müller, Andrea, Khare, Mukesh, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Introduction -- Air Quality Monitoring Techniques -- Air Quality Modelling -- Air Quality Management and Control -- Indoor Air Quality -- Personal Exposure and Health Risk Assessment -- Smart Sensors for Air Quality Management.
- This contributed volume is primarily intended for graduate and professional audiences. The book provides a basic understanding of urban air quality issues, root causes for local and urban air pollution, monitoring and modelling techniques, assessment, and control options to manage air quality at local and urban scale. The book also offers useful information on indoor air quality and smart sensors, which are gaining much importance in current times.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 32516771