Optoelectronic Gyroscopes [electronic resource] : Design and Applications / by Kamal Nain Chopra
- Chopra, Kamal Nain
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XX, 138 pages 52 illustrations, 37 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Chapter 1: Ring Laser Gyroscopes -- Chapter 2: Fiber Optical Gyroscopes -- Chapter 3: Minimization of Scattering Loss of Dielectric Mirrors -- Chapter 4: Improvement in the Laser Induced Damage Threshold by the Dual Ion Beam Sputtering Technology -- Chapter 5: Optical Testing of Optical Elements -- Chapter 6: Characterization Techniques for Optical Thin Films .
- The book presents the detailed study of optoelectronic gyroscopes, especially Ring Laser Gyroscopes (RLGs) and Fiber Optic Gyroscopes (FOGs). It discusses their design in detail to optimize their performance, besides explaining the related concepts and the new developments. Other topics covered in this book are double ion beam sputtering for fabricating RLG mirrors on the high quality optical substrates, optical testing, and thin films characterization techniques. The book will be useful for the researchers, professionals, and engineers working in the areas of optical gyroscopes and the related technologies.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 32516818