Structural Analysis of Concrete-Filled Double Steel Tubes [electronic resource] / by Yufen Zhang, Degang Guo
- Zhang, Yufen
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XXXI, 234 pages 162 illustrations, 90 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Guo, Degang and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Introduction -- Compressive Stiffness Analysis of CFTST Column -- Calculation on Axial Bearing Capacity of CFTST -- Frame Joint Form and Construction of CFTST -- Mechanical Analysis of Exterior Stiffening Ring -- Mechanical Analysis of Ring Beam Joints -- Mechanical Analysis of Vertical Stiffener -- Mechanical Analysis of Semi-Penetrating Steel -- Mechanical Analysis of Penetrating High -- Conclusion and Prospects.
- This book offers a clear and comprehensive overview of both the theory and application of fundamental aspects of concrete-filled double steel tubes (CFDST). Many analysis and design applications are presented, which involve mechanical components and structural members often encountered in engineering practice. This monograph is written for practicing structural and civil engineers, students, and academic researchers who want to keep up to speed on the latest technologies for concrete-filled steel tube (CFST). .
- Digital File Characteristics:
View MARC record | catkey: 32516825