Nonlinear Dynamics of Discrete and Continuous Systems [electronic resource] / edited by Andrei K. Abramian, Igor V. Andrianov, Valery A. Gaiko
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XVII, 276 pages 62 illustrations, 45 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Abramian, Andrei K., Andrianov, Igor V., Gaiko, Valery A., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Advanced Structured Materials, 1869-8433 ; 139
- 1. Nonlinear dynamic and wave processes -- 2. Current problems of the theory of nonlinear dynamic processes -- 3. Continua and structures.
- This book commemorates the 60th birthday of Dr. Wim van Horssen, a specialist in nonlinear dynamic and wave processes in solids, fluids and structures. In honor of Dr. Horssen's contributions to the field, it presents papers discussing topics such as the current problems of the theory of nonlinear dynamic processes in continua and structures; applications, including discrete and continuous dynamic models of structures and media; and problems of asymptotic approaches.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- PDF and text file
View MARC record | catkey: 32516869