Proceedings of the International Conference on Innovations for Sustainable and Responsible Mining [electronic resource] : ISRM 2020 - Volume 2 / edited by Dieu Tien Bui, Hai Thanh Tran, Xuan-Nam Bui
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XIV, 456 pages 235 illustrations, 189 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Tien Bui, Dieu, Tran, Hai Thanh, Bui, Xuan-Nam, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, 2366-2557 ; 108
- This volume gathers the latest advances, innovations, and applications in the field of mining, geology and geo-spatial technologies, as presented by leading researchers and engineers at the International Conference on Innovations for Sustainable and Responsible Mining (ISRM), held in Hanoi, Vietnam on October 15-17 2020. The contributions cover a diverse range of topics, including mining technology, drilling and blasting engineering, tunneling and geotechnical applications, mineral processing, mine management and economy, environmental risk assessment and management, mining and local development, mined land rehabilitation, water management and hydrogeology, regional Geology and tectonics, spatial engineering for monitoring natural resources and environment change, GIS and remote sensing for natural disaster monitoring, risk mapping and revisualization, natural resources monitoring and management, mine occupational safety and health. Selected by means of a rigorous peer-review process, they will spur novel research directions and foster future multidisciplinary collaborations.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- PDF and text file
View MARC record | catkey: 32517016