The secret history of state intrigues in the management of the Scepter [electronic resource] : in the late reign
- Uniform Title:
- Secret history of the Scepter
- London : printed and sold by S. Keimer, 1715.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 67, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731
- Sometimes attributed to Daniel Defoe (Trent, Hutchins, Moore, Novak). Attribution disputed by Furbank and Owens, Defoe de-attributions., A reissue of 'The secret history of the Scepter', with a cancel titlepage and with the addition of a half-title., DFo copy has MS date "24. Decemb. 1714." on titlepage., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Moore, 296 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT137279.
View MARC record | catkey: 3251704