Neocharismatic Leadership [electronic resource] : A Comprehensive Self-Coaching Model / by Ghadah T. Angawi
- Angawi, Ghadah T.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XI, 110 pages 4 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Chapter 1: Introduction -- PART I- Chapter 2. Conceptualizing 'Neocharisma' -- PART II- Chapter 3. Prepare for your Neocharismatic Leadership Journey -- PART III- Chapter 4. Start your Neocharismatic Leadership Journey -- Chapter 5. Start your Neocharismatic Leadership Journey: The Search for Opportunity Stage -- PART IV- Chapter 6. Share your Neocharismatic Leader-ship Journey: Formulating a Shared Vision Stage -- PART V - Chapter 7. Walk your Journey to Neocharismatic Leadership.
- This book introduces the theory of Neocharismatic leadership through a conceptual framework based on research and literature review. This is followed by a gradient of leadership developmental sessions. In the folds, the sessions transcend the leaders to the Neocharismaitc leadership model application through a set of ten behavioral roles across 3 stages. In total, the book comprises of 32 self-coaching sessions that can be conducted by leaders themselves or by other coaches who work with leaders. This all comes alongside explanations, connotations and stories of success. The sessions allow leaders to connect with global and ethical issues and align them with their purpose. In essence, the book addresses, in its folds, the ethical and moral leadership behavior in modern organizations as they interact with stakeholders and make strategic transformational decisions that can affect the global community.
- Digital File Characteristics:
View MARC record | catkey: 32517047