Problematic Soils and Geoenvironmental Concerns [electronic resource] : Proceedings of IGC 2018 / edited by Madhavi Latha Gali, P. Raghuveer Rao
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XIII, 847 pages 570 illustrations, 335 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Latha Gali, Madhavi, Raghuveer Rao, P., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, 2366-2557 ; 88
- Laboratory Investigations on Geotechnical Properties of Screened Bottom Ash from Two MSW Incineration Plants in Delhi -- Stabilization of Old MSW Landfills Using Reinforced Soil -- Effect of drying and wetting on shear strength of soil -- Influence of the Rate of Construction on the Response of PVD Improved Soft Ground -- Influence of cement clinker and GGBS on the strength of dispersive soil -- Permeability Index of mechanically biologically treated waste and its application in bioreactor landfills -- Effect of Ethanol on Compressibility, Swelling and Permeability characteristics of Bentonite-Sand mixtures -- Characterization of Heavy Metals from Coal Gangue -- Critical Review for Utilization of Blast furnace slag in Geotechnical Application.
- This volume comprises select papers presented during the Indian Geotechnical Conference 2018. This volume focuses on discussing the many challenges encountered in geoenvironmental engineering. The book covers sustainability aspects related to geotechnical engineering, problematic soils and ground improvement, use of geosynthetics and concepts of soil dynamics. The contents of this book will be useful to researchers and professionals working in geo-environmental engineering and to policy makers interested in understanding geotechnical concerns related to sustainable development. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- PDF and text file
View MARC record | catkey: 32517095