Indian cookery : "general" for young house-keepers, containing numerous recipes, both useful and original, 1892
- Bombay : [publisher not identified], 1892.
Medows Street, Fort : Printed at the Eurasion & Anglo-Indian Printing Press Co., Ld, 1892.
- Third edition, revised & enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (xvi, 155 pages)).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Women's studies
- Includes index.
"Collection: Colonial Discourses"--Home page.
"Original Microfilm Series: Series One: Women, Travel & Empire, 1660-1914"--Home page.
"Original Microfilm Part: Part 1: Early travel accounts by women, and women's experiences in India, Africa, Australasia and Canada"--Home page.
"Original Microfilm Reel: 13"--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2020. Digitized from a copy held by The Bodleian Libraries and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- The Bodleian Libraries
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from the Bodleian Libraries.
View MARC record | catkey: 32518538