A comparative history of the increase and decrease of mankind in England, and several countries abroad [electronic resource] : ... To which is added, a syllabus of the general states of health, air, seasons, and food for the last three hundred years; and also a meteorological discourse. By Thomas Short, M.D.
- Short, Thomas, 1690?-1772
- London : printed for W. Nicoll; and C. Etherington, York, 1767.
- Physical Description:
- viii, iv, 213, 1 unnumbered page, table ; 4⁰.
- With a list of subscribers., Pp.161-213 contain twenty letters signed: 'Publicola', extracted from the Publick Ledger and General Evening-Post., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT139018.
View MARC record | catkey: 3251855