Korea & her neighbours : a narrative of travel, with an account of the recent vicissitudes and present position of the country : with maps and illustrations : in two volumes. Volume II, 1898 / by Mrs. Bishop (Isabella L. Bird) ; with a preface by Sir Walter C. Hillier, K.C.M.G.
- Bird, Isabella L. (Isabella Lucy), 1831-1904
- London : John Murray, 1898.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (x, 321 pages, 12 unnumbered leaves of plates (1 folded))) : illustrations (black and white), map (black and white).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Women's studies and Research source
- Includes index., "Collection: Colonial Discourses"--Home page., "Original Microfilm Series: Series One: Women, Travel & Empire, 1660-1914"--Home page., "Original Microfilm Part: Part 2: Women and the Orient"--Home page., "Original Microfilm Reel: 29"--Home page., and “Women's studies.”
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2020. Digitized from a copy held by The Bodleian Libraries and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- The Bodleian Libraries
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from the Bodleian Libraries.
View MARC record | catkey: 32518599