Travels of Lady Hester Stanhope : forming the completion of her memoirs : narrated by her physician : in three volumes. Vol. III, 1846
- Meryon, Charles Lewis, 1783-1877
- London : Henry Colburn, 1846.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (viii, 422 pages)) : illustrations (black and white).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Women's studies and Research source
- "Collection: Colonial Discourses"--Home page., "Original Microfilm Series: Series One: Women, Travel & Empire, 1660-1914"--Home page., "Original Microfilm Part: Part 3: Women and the Orient"--Home page., "Original Microfilm Reel: 63"--Home page., and “Women's studies.”
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2020. Digitized from a copy held by The Bodleian Libraries and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- The Bodleian Libraries
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from the Bodleian Libraries.
View MARC record | catkey: 32518706