A vindication of the royal family of the Stuarts [electronic resource] : from the aspersions cast on them by Monsieur Rapin, Mr. Oldmixon, and others. ...
- Rapin de Thoyras, M. (Paul), 1661-1725
- London : printed for J. Hart, 1734.
- Physical Description:
- 526, that is, 528 pages;72, 2 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- P.528 misnumbered 526.
In two parts, the second, 'The tryal of Charles Stuart King of England', with separate pagination and register.
Published in parts, the main text in two sequences: up to p.379 in 98 parts, and thence from p.395 to the end parts XV-XIX; the second part in 18 parts.
With a cancel titlepage.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT140373.
View MARC record | catkey: 3252015