The history of England [electronic resource] : Written in French by M. Rapin de Thoyras. Translated into English, with additional notes, by N. Tindal, ... Illustrated with maps, genealogical tables, ...
- Rapin de Thoyras, M. (Paul), 1661-1725
- Uniform Title:
- Histoire d'Angleterre. English. Vol.1
- London : printed, by assignment from Mr. Knapton, for T. Osborne and J. Shipton, J. Hodges, J. Robinson, H. Woodfall, W. Strahan, J. Rivington, J. Ward, R. Baldwin, W. Owen, W. Johnston, J. Richardson, P. Davey and B. Law, T. Longman, T. Caslon, S. Crowder and H. Woodgate, M. Cooper, and C. Ware, 1757.
- The fourth edition, corrected. Vol. I.
- Physical Description:
- volumes1 (xxxii, 511, 1 unnumbered page), plates : portraits,maps ; 8⁰.
- A prospectus, 'Proposals for printing monthly by subscription, in twenty volumes, in octavo, a new edition, .. of M. Rapin's History of England', was issued on 23 November 1756., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT140776.
View MARC record | catkey: 3252059