A journey from Gibraltar to Malaga [electronic resource] ; with a view of that garrison and its environs; a particular account of the towns in the Hoya of Malaga; the antient and natural history of those cities, of the coast between them, and of the mountains of Ronda. Illustrated with the Roman inscriptions and coins of each municipal town, a ... chart, and thirteen plates engraved from original drawings, taken in the year 1772. By Francis Carter, ...
- Carter, Francis, -1783
- London : printed by J. Nichols, for T. Cadell, 1780.
- The second edition. ..
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes,plates : illustrations ; 8⁰.
- A reissue of the issue of the first edition in which A6 in vol.1 is a cancel (catchword p.xi: tainly); in vol.2 pp.167, 168 *168, *169 are cancels (catchword p.167: morning, signed: M5, direction line: VOL.II), with a different titlepage and dedication leaf., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT144832.
View MARC record | catkey: 3252351