Britannia [electronic resource] : or, a chorographical description of Great Britain and Ireland, ... Written in Latin by William Camden, ... and translated into English, ... Revised, digested, and published, with large additions, by Edmund Gibson, ...
- Camden, William, 1551-1623
- Uniform Title:
- Britannia. English
- London : printed for R. Ware, J. and P. Knapton, T. Longman, C. Hitch, D. Browne, H. Lintot, C. Davis [and 6 others in London], 1753.
- The third edition. Illustrated with maps ..
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes(66 unnumbered pages, cclxviii columns, 2 unnumbered pages, 1, 526 columns, 177 unnumbered pages), plates : illustrations,maps,portrait ; 2⁰.
- The pagination is erratic., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT145183.
View MARC record | catkey: 3252392