An universal biographical and historical dictionary [electronic resource] : Containing a faithful account of the lives, actions, and characters, of the most eminent persons of all ages and all countries; also the revolutions of states, and the successions of sovereign princes, ... By John Watkins, ...
- Watkins, John, LL.D.
- London : printed by T. Davison and T. Gillet, for R. Phillips; sold by T. Hurst and J. Wallis; Carpenter and Co; Lackington, Allen and Co; Wilson and Spence, York; J. Archer and H. Colbert, Dublin; Brash and Reid, and J. Murdoch, Glasgow; E. Balfour, J. Watson, and W. Mudie, Edinburgh, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- 924 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT145958.
View MARC record | catkey: 3252526