Blockchain value : transforming business models, society, and communities / Olga V. Mack
- Mack, Olga V.
- New York, New York (222 East 46th Street, New York, NY 10017) : Business Expert Press, 2020.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxxi, 203 pages) : color illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted to authorized users and institutions.
- Chapter 1. Stumbling upon digital gold: tapping into data's potential for management, security, and sharing -- Chapter 2. Blockchain-as-a-service: A tale of many giants in a crowded room -- Chapter 3. dGoods: ownership and assets redefined ; Chapter 4. You, yourself, and your stuff -- Chapter 5. The power of teamwork: how blockchain can change the virtual world through collaboration and open-source software -- Chapter 6. The value of trust: how much Is peace of mind worth? -- Chapter 7. Blockchain's butterfly effect: how small, efficient payments can add up and make a big diﬀerence.
- This book focuses on the values of blockchain across industries. Among other things, it explores how blockchain technology adds value to data management, security, and sharing as well as ownership, property, collaboration, and trust. It also explores the possibilities of the Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS), digital goods or dGoods, and the transformative power of small acts and micropayments.
- Other Subject(s):
- 9781952538254 e-book
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader.
View MARC record | catkey: 32525316