Security, Privacy, and Applied Cryptography Engineering [electronic resource] : 10th International Conference, SPACE 2020, Kolkata, India, December 17-21, 2020, Proceedings / edited by Lejla Batina, Stjepan Picek, Mainack Mondal
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- X, 259 pages 87 illustrations, 37 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Batina, Lejla, Picek, Stjepan, Mondal, Mainack, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Security and Cryptology ; 12586
- tPAKE: Typo-Tolerant Password-Authenticated Key Exchange -- PAS-TA-U: PASsword-based Threshold Authentication with Password Update -- Re-Markable: Stealing Watermarked Neural Networks through Synthesis -- Robust Adaptive Cloud Intrusion Detection System using Advanced Deep Reinforcement Learning -- A Forensic Technique to Detect Copy-Move Forgery based on Image Statistics -- ExtPFA: Extended Persistent Fault Analysis for Deeper Rounds of Bit Permutation based ciphers with a case study on GIFT -- On Configurable SCA Countermeasures Against Single Trace Attacks for the NTT -- HEDrone: Privacy-Preserving Proof-of-Alibi for Drone Compliance Based on Homomorphic Encryption -- Fiat-Shamir with Aborts: From Identification Schemes to Linkable Ring Signatures -- An Insecurity Study of Ethereum Smart Contracts -- Cryptographically Secure Multi-Tenant Provisioning of FPGAs -- Experimental results on higher-order differential spectra of 6 and 8-bit invertible S-boxes -- Quantum Resource Estimates of Grover's Key Search on ARIA.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Security, Privacy, and Applied Cryptography Engineering, SPACE 2020, held in Kolkata, India, in December 2020. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the conference was held virtual. The 13 full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 48submissions. This annual event is devoted to various aspects of security, privacy, applied cryptography, and cryptographic engineering. This is a very challenging field, requiring the expertise from diverse domains, ranging from mathematics to solid-state circuit design.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- PDF and text file
View MARC record | catkey: 32525820