Advances in Computer Science and Ubiquitous Computing [electronic resource] : CSA-CUTE 2019 / edited by James J. Park, Simon James Fong, Yi Pan, Yunsick Sung
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XXVII, 605 pages 293 illustrations, 219 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Park, James J., Fong, Simon James, Pan, Yi, Sung, Yunsick, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, 1876-1100 ; 715
- A Method for Nocturia Monitoring in Smart Home using Decision Trees -- Efficient Data Aggregation for Human Activity Detection with Smart Home Sensor Net-work using K-means Clustering Algorithm -- Indoor Positioning System Using Pyramidal Beacon in Mobile Augmented Reality -- Design and Implementation of Real-Time Vehicle Recognition and Detection System based on YOLO -- Purchase Predictive Design Using Skeleton Model and Purchase Record -- Intelligent Digital Signage Using Deep Learning Based Recommendation System in Edge Environment -- Performance Analysis of Pulse Modulation in Robot Control based on IEEE 802.11 LiFi Standard -- Deep Learning-based Experimentation for Predicting Secondary Structure of Amino Acid Sequence -- A Study on Vulnerabilities of Linux Password and Countermeasures -- Analysis of Learning Model for Improvement of Software Education in Korea -- Implementation and Experiment of Join Optimization Algorithm for Inverted Index in an RDBMS -- Real-Time Subscriber Session Management on 5G NSA Wireless Network Systems -- PCA and K-Means based Genome Analysis for Hymenobacter sp. PAMC26628 .
- This book presents the combined proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Computer Science and its Applications (CSA 2019) and the 14th KIPS International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Technologies and Applications (CUTE 2019), both held in Macau, China, December 18-20, 2019. The aim of these two meetings was to promote discussion and interaction among academics, researchers and professionals in the field of ubiquitous computing technologies. These proceedings reflect the state of the art in the development of computational methods, involving theory, algorithms, numerical simulation, error and uncertainty analysis and novel applications of new processing techniques in engineering, science and other disciplines related to ubiquitous computing.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- PDF and text file
View MARC record | catkey: 32526035