Machine Learning, Optimization, and Data Science [electronic resource] : 6th International Conference, LOD 2020, Siena, Italy, July 19-23, 2020, Revised Selected Papers, Part I / edited by Giuseppe Nicosia, Varun Ojha, Emanuele La Malfa, Giorgio Jansen, Vincenzo Sciacca, Panos Pardalos, Giovanni Giuffrida, Renato Umeton
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XXXVII, 740 p. 239 illus., 184 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Nicosia, Giuseppe
La Malfa, Emanuele
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Information Systems and Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI ; 12565
- This two-volume set, LNCS 12565 and 12566, constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Machine Learning, Optimization, and Data Science, LOD 2020, held in Siena, Italy, in July 2020. The total of 116 full papers presented in this two-volume post-conference proceedings set was carefully reviewed and selected from 209 submissions. These research articles were written by leading scientists in the fields of machine learning, artificial intelligence, reinforcement learning, computational optimization, and data science presenting a substantial array of ideas, technologies, algorithms, methods, and applications.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 32526103