Architect of the Capitol: efforts are ongoing to update Cannon House office building's renovation cost and schedule estimates : testimony before the Committee on House Administration, House of Representatives / statement of Terrell G. Dorn
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Accountability Office, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Dorn, Terrell G. and United States. Congress. House. Committee on House Administration
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.5/2:GAO-19-712 T
- Cannon House Office Building (Washington, D.C.)—Appropriations and expenditures
- Cannon Renewal Project
- United States. Architect of the Capitol—Appropriations and expenditures
- Public buildings—Repair and reconstruction—State supervision—Washington (D.C.)
- Public buildings—Repair and reconstruction—Washington (D.C.)—Costs
- Historic buildings—Conservation and restoration—Washington (D.C.)
- Washington (D.C.)—Buildings, structures, etc
- "For release on delivery, expected at 10:00 a.m. ET, September 10, 2019."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 32529040