Hyperspectral surface materials maps of quadrangle 3470, Jalalabad (511) and Chaghasaray (512) quadrangles, Afghanistan, showing iron-bearing minerals and other materials / by Trude V.V. King [and five others].
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey : Afghanistan Ministry of Mines, Afghanistan Geological Survey, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 map) : color
- Additional Creators:
- King, Trude V. V., Afghan Geological Survey, and U.S. Task Force for Business and Stability Operations
- USGS open-file report, 2331-1258 ; 2013-1206-B and USGS Afghanistan project product ; no. 232
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:250,000 ; universal transverse Mercator projection (E 70°00'00"--E 72°00'00"/N 35°00'00"--N 34°00'00")
- Relief shown by shading and spot heights., "Prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Geological Survey under the auspices of the Department of Defense Task Force for Business and Stability Operations.", "AGS open-file report (511/512) 2013-1206-B.", and Includes text, ancillary map, and index map.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 32529383