Kings Mountain National Military Park : acoustical monitoring 2012 / Amanda Rapoza, Cynthia Lee, John MacDonald
- Rapoza, Amanda S.
- Additional Titles:
- Acoustical monitoring 2012
- Fort Collins, Colorado : U.S. Department of the Interior, National Park Service, Natural Resource Stewardship and Science, November 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 40 pages) : color illustrations, color maps
- Additional Creators:
- Lee, Cynthia, MacDonald, John, John A. Volpe National Transportation Systems Center (U.S.), and United States. National Park Service. Natural Resource Stewardship and Science
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Noise—South Carolina—Kings Mountain National Military Park—Evaluation—Statistical methods
- Noise—South Carolina—Kings Mountain National Military Park—Measurement
- Airplanes—Environmental aspects—South Carolina—Kings Mountain National Military Park
- Airplanes—South Carolina—Kings Mountain National Military Park—Noise
- Kings Mountain National Military Park (S.C.)—Tours
- Authors affiliated with US Department of Transportation, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Research and Technology, John A. Volpe National Transportation Systems Center.
"NPS 335/127127, November 2014"--Page ii.
"Performing Organization Report Number: DOT-VNTSC-NPS-XX-XX"--Technical report documentation page.
"Experience your America"--Page 4 of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 39-40). 14
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final report; March 2014.
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by the U.S. Department of the Interior, National Park Service, Natural Resource Program Center, Natural Sounds and Night Skies Division VX-K6/MLE72
View MARC record | catkey: 32529487