Climate and airborne pollutants : findings and summary of the U.S. Climate Change Science Program Synthesis and Assessment Product 3.2 / U.S. Climate Change Science Program and the Subcommittee on Global Change Research
- Corporate Author:
- Climate Change Science Program (U.S.)
- Washington, DC : U.S. Climate Change Science Program, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic text (4 pages) : HTML, digital, PDF file, color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- National Science and Technology Council (U.S.). Subcommittee on Global Change Research
- Synthesis and assessment product ; 3.2
- Title from title screen (viewed Sept. 5, 2008) and "Climate projections based on emissions scenarios for long-lived and short-lived radiatively active gases and aerosols."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the CCSP web site. Address as of 04/02/09: http://www.climatescience.gov/Library/sap/sap3-2/final-report/sap3-2-brochure.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 32530225