Amending the Consumer Credit Protection Act, to ban abusive credit practices, enhance consumer disclosures, protect underage consumers, and for other purposes : report (to accompany S. 414).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic text (22 pages) : HTML, digital, PDF file
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/5:111-16
- Title from PDF title screen (viewed on May 20, 2009).
"May 4, 2009."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 5/20/09: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111%5Fcong%5Freports&docid=f:sr016.111 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=111%5Fcong%5Freports&docid=f:sr016.pdf (PDF version); current access available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 32530420