Accountability in crisis : GAO's recommendations to improve the federal coronavirus response : hearing before the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis of the Committee on Oversight and Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, second session, June 26, 2020
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Reform. Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis
- Additional Titles:
- GAO's recommendations to improve the federal coronavirus response
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 37 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg41892. and "Serial no. 116-100."
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: The Honorable Gene L. Dodaro, Comptroller General of the United States, Government Accountability Office; Orice Williams Brown, Director, Financial Markets and Community Investment (accompanying); A. Nicole Clowers, Managing Director, The Healthcare Team (accompanying).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2020-06-26.
View MARC record | catkey: 32531064