Ensuring a free, fair, and safe election during the coronavirus pandemic : hearing before the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis of the Committee on Oversight and Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, second session, September 9, 2020
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Reform. Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 41 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.OV 2:116-115
Serial no. 116-115 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Reform)
- Since 2017
- Election security—United States
- COVID-19 (Disease)—United States—Prevention
- Elections—United States
- Epidemics—Political aspects—United States
- Voting—United States
- Absentee voting—United States
- Absentee voting
- COVID-19 (Disease)—Prevention
- Election security
- Epidemics—Political aspects
- Politics and government
- United States—Politics and government—2017-2021
- United States
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg41940.
"Serial no. 116-115."
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Kerry Washington, Actress/Activist, Co-Chair of When We All Vote; Kristen Clarke, President and Executive Director, Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law; Mimi Marziani, President, Texas Civil Rights Project; Krutika Kuppali, M.D., Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, Medical University of South Carolina, Vice Chair of Global Health Committee, Infectious Diseases Society of America; Jay Ashcroft, Missouri Secretary of State.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2020-09-09.
View MARC record | catkey: 32531077