The IRS in the pandemic : hearing before the Subcommittee on Government Operations of the Committee on Oversight and Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, second session, October 7, 2020
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Reform. Subcommittee on Government Operations
- Additional Titles:
- Internal Revenue Service in the pandemic
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 41 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.OV 2:116-125
Serial no. 116-125 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Reform)
- United States. Internal Revenue Service—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Internal Revenue Service—Officials and employees
- United States. Internal Revenue Service
- COVID-19 (Disease)—Economic aspects—United States
- Epidemics—United States
- Emergency management—United States
- COVID-19 (Disease)—Economic aspects
- Emergency management
- Expenditures, Public
- United States
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg41987.
"Serial no. 116-125."
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Charles P. Rettig, Commissioner, Internal Revenue Service; Erin M. Collins, National Taxpayer Advocate, Taxpayer Advocate Service; Vijay A. D'Souza, Director, Information Technology and Cybersecurity, Government Accountability Office.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2020-10-07.
View MARC record | catkey: 32531083