Greene County, Iowa : 1:100 000-scale topographic map / produced by the United States Geological Survey in cooperation with the Iowa Geological Survey
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Alternate title: Greene Co., Iowa
- Reston, Virgina : Interior--Geological Survey, 1987.
Denver, Colorado : For sale by U.S. Geological Survey ; Iowa City, Iowa : Iowa Geological Survey
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 41 x 41 cm, folded to 24 x 11 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Iowa Geological Survey
- County map series (topographic)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:100,000. 1 cm on the map represents 1 km on the ground ; Universal transverse Mercator projection (W 94°38ʹ--W 94°09ʹ/N 42°13ʹ--N 41°51ʹ).
- "County map showing contours and elevations in feet; highways, roads and other manmade structures; water features; woodland areas; geographic names."
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Compiled from USGS 1:24 000-scale topographic maps dated 1971-1986 ... Planimetry revised from aerial photographs taken 1983 ... Map edited 1987."
Includes location map/sheet index, index to topographic maps, location map, and meters/feet conversion table.
View MARC record | catkey: 325322