Memoirs of Madame de Stahl [electronic resource] : In two parts. Containing, a particular account of the plot, for which ... great numbers of the French nobility, and Madame de Stahl, were committed prisoners ... Her conduct under confinement; ... Written by herself, in her last illness. Translated from the French. To which are added, ... notes, by the translator
- Staal, Marguerite-Jeanne, baronne de, 1684-1750
- Uniform Title:
- Mémoires. English
- London : printed and sold by W. Reeve, 1759.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 1 unnumbered page, 14-328 pages ; 12⁰.
- With a half-title and an initial advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT182329.
View MARC record | catkey: 3253241