- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction : what the "learning agenda" is and why it matters / Jon A. Levisohn and Jeffrey S. Kress -- Activating Jewish learners : positioning youth for persistent success in Jewish learning and living / Rena Dorph and Christian D. Schunn -- Fostering identity and disposition development in jewish education : a view from the learning sciences / Janet L. Kolodner -- Learning about learning in Jewish education / Ari Y. Kelman -- Old traditions, new practices : a proposal for a return to text study as a centerpiece of Jewish community and family life / Daniel P. Resnick and Lauren B. Resnick -- Observing havruta learning from the perspective of the learning sciences / Baruch Schwarz -- Learning the whole game of Shabbat / Joseph Reimer -- What we can learn about learning from Holocaust education / Simone Schweber -- Is this a real story? : learning critical history and learning its limits / Sam Wineburg.
- 9781618117540 (electronic)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Creative Commons NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0 Unported https://creativecommons.org/licenses/http://www.oapen.org/download/?type=document&docid=1005531
View MARC record | catkey: 32533672