Beating the human rights drum [electronic resource] : applying human rights standards to NGOs' governance / Maria Nassali
- Nassali, Maria
- [Pretoria] : Pretoria University Law Press, PULP, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- xx, 262 pages ; 25 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Conceptualising the role of NGO's in the human rights movement -- The human rights obligations of NGO's in the international arena -- NGO's and the principle of express linkage to human rights -- NGO's and the principle of accountability -- NGO's and the principles of participation and inclusion -- Exploring the principles of empowerment, equity and non-discrimination -- Walking the talk : holding NGO's accountable to human rights principles.
- 9781920538408 (paperback)
- Book based on author's thesis (LLD)--University of Pretoria.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 229-262).
View MARC record | catkey: 32536156