New views of the origin of the tribes and nations of America [electronic resource] : By Benjamin Smith Barton, M.D. Correspondent-member of the Society of the Antiquaries of Scotland; member of the American Philosophical Society; Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences of Boston; corresponding member of the Massachusetts Historical Society, and professor of materia medica, natural history and botany, in the University of Pennsylvania
- Barton, Benjamin Smith, 1766-1815
- Philadelphia : Printed, for the author, by John Bioren, 1798.
- [The second edition, corrected and greatly enlarged. Copy-right secured].
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xxviii, cix, 1 unnumbered page, 133, 1 unnumbered page, 32 pages ; 8⁰.
- Dedicated to Thomas Jefferson.
Edition statement from p. [ii] of first Roman sequence.
Errata statement, p. xxvii, 1st count.
"Comparative vocabularies."--p. -133.
The last 32-pages contain the appendix.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 33378
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW6698.
View MARC record | catkey: 3253711