Brain and human body modeling 2020 [electronic resource] : computational human models presented at EMBC 2019 and the BRAIN Initiative 2019 Meeting / Sergey N. Makarov, Gregory M. Noetscher, Aapo Nummenmaa, editors
- Conference Author:
- Annual Invited Session on Computational Human Models (4th : 2019 : Berlin, Germany), author
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 PDF file (xi, 407 pages)) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Makarov, Sergey N.
Noetscher, Gregory M., 1978-
IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Annual International Conference (41st : 2019 : Berlin, Germany)
BRAIN Initiative. Annual Investigators Meeting (5th : 2019 : Washington, DC)
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The 41st Annual International Conference of the IEEE EMBS, took place between July 23 and 27, 2019, in Berlin, Germany. The focus was on "Biomedical engineering ranging from wellness to intensive care." This conference provided an opportunity for researchers from academia and industry to discuss a variety of topics relevant to EMBS and hosted the 4th Annual Invited Session on Computational Human Models. At this session, a bevy of research related to the development of human phantoms was presented, together with a substantial variety of practical applications explored through simulation.
- 9783030456238 eBook
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 32537117