Buying and Owning Your Own Airplane [electronic resource]
- Newcastle : Aviation Supplies & Academics, Incorporated Aug. 2014 Jackson : Perseus-PGW [Distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 400 p.
- Additional Creators:
- Ellis, James E.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation The new Fourth Edition of James E. Ellis'' handy and comprehensive guide is now available in eBook format. If you''ve been flirting with the idea of purchasing a private plane, this book provides key assistance toward helping you make that dream become a reality.Buying an airplane isn''t an easy task, but it doesn''t have to be difficult, either. Author Jim Ellis goes over all the information and special considerations for buying your own airplane, including selecting partners and home fields, negotiating sales contracts, and maintaining and upgrading your treasured bird. Learn how to manage the paperwork involved with airplane purchases, obtain insurance coverage, and make smart buys through reviewing projections for long-term trends in the aviation industry. Pertinent internet references are also included to assist readers in finding the right aircraft and guidance through the purchase process.Includes comprehensive coverage of what first-time owners should consider, with analyses of popular planes, and an examination of complex single-engine aircraft. This new-edition eBook features full-color images, updated pricing and production details, and new chapters for light-sport aircraft (LSA), the glass cockpit revolution, as well as glass panel upgrades and alternatives.
- 9781619541689 and 1619541688 (E-Book)
- Audience Notes:
- Trade Aviation Supplies & Academics, Incorporated
View MARC record | catkey: 32537398